Hello Charlene,
Thanks for the e-card!
I have seen your pictures on the pixnet - very nice. I hope you hade a good day. We all hope to hear from you again, what about working for Cvilux? Great company and great service - just your style!!
Take care
Keld Søderberg
***********************************************************************
Hi Keld,
It's nice to hear from you as well. How was your B-day? Hope you enjoyed the great time with your lovely family. :-)
Carolyn must be very cute now, and how's little Thomas?
I personally would love to work with you all again,
but I haven't come up with any specific idea for my future job yet.
Cvilux is for sure a good company, and we'll leave this open until things happen.
I must say that leaving DIP is a loss,
but on the other hand, I therefore learned new things for my life.
When we're young, we do silly decisions.
However, it is more important to realize how silly we are,
and then we'll be more mature to handle the decisions comingup in our later lives.
I have been hiding away from things, but being coward never fix any problems.
It is a knife of two sides; I was so afraid to face the problem I had,
and I chose to escape.
After that, I have more understandings toward myself,
and therefore I am doing everything I can to fix my own problems.
I'll be "out" when I am ready again.
Furthermore, I realized that how much love you guy gave me during the past time,
and thatyou guys are true friends who are really considerate and caring for me.
I must say that I am a lucky girl.
Life will never be easy, but as long as we have faith and are willing to move on, we'll find the way out.
Once again, I am happy to hear from you, and I promise to take good care of myself. :-)
Cheers,
Charlene
*************************************************************************
Keld is the PM of my ex-company, and a very caring man.
I would say he is a typical "Cancer" and home-loving man.
I must say that he's also a true friend, because a true friend is always
thinking the best for you. I am really a blessed one to have a friend like Keld. :-)
Welcome!
老友 熱茶 話匣子 lol

沒有留言:
張貼留言