Welcome!

Welcome!
老友 熱茶 話匣子 lol

2007-04-08

Daniel Powter-Love You Lately

You packed your last two bags.
A taxi's 'round the bend.
You used to laugh out loud,
But you can't remember when.
You lost your lies.
It's like your moving out of time,
And the whole word
crumbles right beneath you.

So, I might've made a few mistakes,
But that was back when you would smile,
And we would go everywhere,
But we ain't been there for awhile.
And this I know,
There's a place that we can go-
A place where I can finally let you know.

'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
You and me, we got this great thing.
We're the only one's that around,
We're the only one's that around this Babylon.

I hope you find
whatever you've been lookin' for.
Just remember where you're from
and who you are,
'Cause there's a thousand lights
that'll make you feel brand new,
But if you ever lose your way,
I'll leave one on for you.

'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
You and me, we got this great thing.
So, come back and you sit down. Relax.
Everything's to see
that you've come a long, long way,
And it's the place that you should be.

'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
You and me, we got this great thing.
'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
You and me, we got this great thing.
And we're the only one's that around,
We're the only one's that around this Babylon

*************************
Love the song very much! :-)

3 則留言:

Charlene 提到...

1:24

畫面暫停
幸福凝結
甜滋滋的~~~

Charlene 提到...

請給我2:28的擁抱...lol

Charlene 提到...

怪了!

貼上來之後 第一個留言的時間變到了1:56秒